Skyrim Fail Skyrim Fail

Fus RO DIIIICK!

haha, not bad, made me laugh (:

You Roast My Beef You Roast My Beef

Loved it!

Mixing video and animation was great, and this was such an entertaining short. More please! :)

molkman responds:

PROLLY :>

Titanomachina Titanomachina

Your lipstick's on my brain

'Cause you just blew my mind. My God, I love everything about this. The angles, the motion, the animation itself. The content, the art, the music...All top notch, perfection in my book. Amazing job, Sakupen. I never would have guessed you were capable of something like this. I was so wrong.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Stunning

Absolutely amazing. I can actually say my mind is blown, I feel incomprehensibly small, and I absolutely love this. Well done.

Warfare 1944 Warfare 1944

Good, but really hard

Like...ridiculously. I'm trapped on Level 4, and I run out of resources within the 30 seconds it takes for 2 tanks to be rollin down the road to my side. I mean...What. The. Hell. You're walkthough doesn't help much because the scenarios are completely different. A tank even rolls on down the beach on the first level, ending up dominating me on the first level. I must be missing something here or this is just way too hard for me.

Otherwise, cool game, fun.

'Rageous 7 [RD2010] 'Rageous 7 [RD2010]

Amazing

By far my favorite audio bit I've ever heard on NG. It's so...I don't even know the word. Perfect. Upbeat, interesting, fun, calm...

Fantastic job, my friend. This was beautiful.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Jnr1114 responds:

Thanks for the 10! :D

Heat Shock Heat Shock

Sounds great, almost like Jet

But I think in the beggining, maybe just try it out, put a drum filler or something between the guitar pauses or probablly not because you did later on in the song. Sounds really good! It's got a Joe Satriani feel to it mixed in with Jet.

arctic war beast arctic war beast

Very cool

Love the stroked and the whole general fantasy-based idea, good work :)

By chance, is this related, or inspired by the movie Princess Mononoke? There were giant war-like boars in that movie as well.

gangs of newyork gangs of newyork

Most bad ass.

Bad ass to have ever bad assed. Favorite'd.

dommi-fresh responds:

this i cannot deny except maybe wolverine

WOLVERINE! WOLVERINE!

Great

Love the excessive shadow look. The simple sketch, of only a few colors, with the designed background..It's fantastic. Nice work.

dommi-fresh responds: