All 16 art Reviews

arctic war beast arctic war beast

Very cool

Love the stroked and the whole general fantasy-based idea, good work :)

By chance, is this related, or inspired by the movie Princess Mononoke? There were giant war-like boars in that movie as well.

gangs of newyork gangs of newyork

Most bad ass.

Bad ass to have ever bad assed. Favorite'd.

dommi-fresh responds:

this i cannot deny except maybe wolverine

WOLVERINE! WOLVERINE!

Great

Love the excessive shadow look. The simple sketch, of only a few colors, with the designed background..It's fantastic. Nice work.

dommi-fresh responds:

you're too kind

Family Portrait Family Portrait

Nice!

Dad seems a bit abusive. Where's mom!?

Dad had a drinking problem, so Mom left D:

The Leviathan The Leviathan

Awesome

Very nice, love the single color theme of ice and water, as well as the dynamics of the picture itself. Everything seems to have a point, very eye catching and intense. Great work!

Katamari Depressed Katamari Depressed

That nose..

Oh, he ain't rolling balls anymore..He's rollin' something else! I like these backdrops you use, they work with your grungey drawings very well. Nice work again!

HAHAH. Hell yes.
Thank youu! :3

Cyona C1 Cyona C1

Very good!

I love the figure, and the coloring / lighting! The character herself is just a very interesting piece in its own. And I love that blended look of everything. Very nice!

Dangerous Dangerous

Nice

I LOVE that hair, dude. And the content in itself is just generally interesting. Nice portrayal of a character!

Yoko Yoko

That's awesome

She's my all time favorite anime character xD
Nice work, loved the angling, design, and colors.

Blondish Blondish

Again, well done

I think you're going to be one of those artists to follow. I just love the way you draw, with your grunge effect and thicker lines. And those eyes are wonderful, simple, yet prominent. Amazing work yet again! :P

Araelyn responds:

Aww I'm glad you think so highly of me :)
Thank you very very much!