Skyrim Fail Skyrim Fail

Fus RO DIIIICK!

haha, not bad, made me laugh (:

You Roast My Beef You Roast My Beef

Loved it!

Mixing video and animation was great, and this was such an entertaining short. More please! :)

molkman responds:

PROLLY :>

Titanomachina Titanomachina

Your lipstick's on my brain

'Cause you just blew my mind. My God, I love everything about this. The angles, the motion, the animation itself. The content, the art, the music...All top notch, perfection in my book. Amazing job, Sakupen. I never would have guessed you were capable of something like this. I was so wrong.

YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

Genius

I lol'd good, and nice animation too. Love the creativity!

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

Love it!

Wow, really, great job! Loved the animation style. It's not very often I favorite videos on here.

Gameoverse 2 Gameoverse 2

Amazing

THIS is classic Newgroundscomedy gold. Great job, Rubber :)

I look forward to this series greatly!

Genie With Dirty Mind: 1 Genie With Dirty Mind: 1

Genie!

I remember seeing this character as some kind of 'intermission' in an earlier flash. So awesome. Can't wait to see more! :D

Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

Tried too hard

Aok1313 was spot on.

The build up was far too long for such an unepic ending, it's a cliche'd subject, and the animation was...I dunno, decent a suppose.

The repetetive scenes got annoying, witht he repetetive music, and repetetive sounds, and the never changing counter (again, agreeing with Aok1313 [should have made an interactive/changing counter]).

Like I said, it seems like you tried way too hard.

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Not bad

I found myself laughing at a lot of parts in this, the sound effects were great, and even though, I don't really like how Madness is being transissioned into 3D here, it was well animated.

I'm gonna have to say my favorite part was when he kicked the dude past the clown, I was laughing so hard at that lol. Nice angling, by the way.

Mecha-Death: Pilot Mecha-Death: Pilot

I really hope you go through with this

Because it looks amazing. It looks like a series I can really anticipate for the next episode.

Oh, and also, is that dad I see on the mortorcycle? ;D